Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Yoga Jeans...

Anyone tried a pair on or own a pair?  I'd love to get a pair from Roots but cannot justify the cost...Don't even have to change for a workout or wear yoga pants till I get a chance to do a workout.   Pretty great pants. YOGA

5 comments:

  1. I've never heard of them before- they look comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine has them and LOVES them. I am the same as you...can't justify the cost. They look neat though. Perhaps one day when the price is down and they are out of style...seems to be the way we mom's work. Cheap and stylish AFTER the fact, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or maybe I will somehow get a Roots gift card at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look nice!.. must be very comfortale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look like Jeggings!
    Super cute!
    Jody

    ReplyDelete