Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
New book...
So, I know the author of this book is going to read this post...I wonder how many moms with at least 4 boys are out there? I think we are a particular group of ladies with quite a responsability...and that we may only get daughters if our sons get married some day. I was thinking of buying this book but just can't decide since I might just start "comparing". I think I should maybe write my own someday since the author just had her first grandchild and I probably won't for at least 13-14 years at least. Wow that would make me 47 or 48 already. :-) Better make sure I take lots of notes...or just get myself a signed copy now and write one someday about my own experiences in Quebec, Canada surrounded by people speaking French and English and see what things are like in our family then and see how many moms with 4 boys or more I've met along the way. So far I've only met one with 4 boys and no daughters (but yes, at least one daughter-in-law). I sometimes wonder why God only gave me boys. He knows me best. I know there is a reason but I don't need to know it. I just need to be a good servant and be faithful as I raise them.♥
No comments:
Post a Comment