Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Update...

So...what's new? Not much....Still in reno mode. We decided to do a little of our own since our place was already upside down anyway. Of course it always takes longer...
I can say I am struggling with really getting in to the spirit of Christmas since I don't have room for a Christmas tree. The reno blog never happened since the renos have kept my hubby so busy plus the office is just hopping so he hasn't had a second...Not sure if or when it will.
My whole life is about dusting (getting rid of drywall dust here and there) and teaching...And doing laundry, etc.
We never slow down...Both Edward and I are dreaming of a warm and sunny destination...with nothing more to do than swim, sun and just breathe for a week...Dreaming! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment