Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Black hole...

Day 1 and 2....So I am sitting in my living room cause our whole kitchen has turned in to a black hole. Edward is starting a blog of all our renos/restoration on this place so I won't give details or add photos. The whole kitchen has been taken apart and everything that was in the kitchen, cupboards, etc is either in our living room or our study. We are having lunch in the living room and dinner, graciously provided by others and at their homes (so kind of them to host all 6 of us). I guess I can be thankful that I won't have to wash dishes at our house till further notice. It is all so crazy and chaotic.
We have to wait to find out what the insurance will cover since the job is going to be way, way bigger than they had estimated. It's quite something really...

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you! Hope things go smoothly and quickly. I'm so glad ours is done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it sounds like you are doing tons of work on your house....some of it somewhat unexpected, if I am reading through the lines:) Let us know the link to Edward's blog.

    ReplyDelete