Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Being 5 and being Thomas

So, I went and voted yesterday and while I was doing that my 4 & 5 year old were chatting with a lady at one of the tables. As we were leaving she said to my 5 year old: `Now remember your mom is the most important person in your life!`` He turns to her and answers: `Actually she isn`t, God is!' The lady paused for a second and answered: You are absolutely right! :-)

I was just listening to my 4 & 5 year old play together and my 5 year says to his brother: ' You have to be nice to me cause God can see everything you do!'

My 5 year old said to me today: Swimming lessons is my favourite place to go! Actually I think Heaven will be better, yeah I like Heaven better!

No comments:

Post a Comment