Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

We all made it! My sisters and I brought and prepared all the food in advance except a couple of dishes, we went to the park all together, had a great time with the nieces and nephews. My sister Erin's second one is due in a few weeks, my sister-in-law Amy's second is due in May (we found out yesterday). Too much to tell! It was a balmy 26oC all day long.   What a fun day in Montreal!

2 comments:

  1. Your family has sure grown since we first knew one another. I love it! So wonderful that there are more cousins for your kids to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Sara! See you on Friday!

    ReplyDelete