Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Words

Did you ever get it where you hadn't seen a word for a while and then you saw it, thought about it and then just kept seeing it more often or maybe...just maybe you were finally paying attention to a word you should have been seeing earlier? Sorry thinking out loud but that's what a blog is for...well kind of. Anyway...I love reading Ann Voskamp's blog but she often writes things in such a raw, real way...in a way that makes me think..."I cannot believe she wrote that!" But why not? She wrote something I needed to read right at that moment! It was the perfect time, providential I would dare to say. Her blog is filled with grace...not graceful...just all about grace and God's grace..and I get that reminder of that word like a slap in the face or maybe more like a grace-filled jolt. Show grace, stand in His presence with grace towards others, etc...It is a word I know...but I often forget and don't truly get all the time...but if I did I wouldn't need it.  God has only given me sons but if I had daughters I would call them Faith, Hope and Grace..or at least their middles names! May I 'wear' them as my middles names and please forgive me my rambling...and go for it...you can leave a comment...I don't always post them for all the read. Any word you've been 'jolted' with lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment