Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fellowship

I love that word. Deep down (not that far down I have to confess) I find it easier than hospitality which to me means hosting the people that might not have made our 'favourite' people to hang- out- with list, we may not have made their list or want to have them over more than we have to or are required to...Fellowship comes with frequent hospitality and I know that is what God calls us to, but I think sometimes spending time building that close friendship with a sister-in-Christ, a bond that is stronger than blood and if you can have both, that's awesome. In the business of serving Christ and serving others there are those what I like to call "a hug from a sister" visits.  We challenge each other to keep going, keep serving, keep loving all the time, we pray for each other either together or at another time, we laugh, we cry together and hold each other up to the Lord, etc...we connect so that our bond as sisters grows and we can serve Christ with others. I love those special moments of fellowship where a sister can let another sister be there for her and vise-versa (which is crucial, never just be the taker, always looking for moments to give too). I thank God for all of my sisters. Amen♥
P.S. Wish I could take credit for the photo but I do not know the photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment