Hope you all have a blessed year of learning and discovering together wherever your children are being schooled & taught mainly by yourselves or by godly teachers.
Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.
Monday, August 30, 2010
Chugging along?
I have hopes & dreams and...expectations (but really obligations to make sure they have covered things for their respective grades & ages) for this year...We started a few weeks ago with high hopes and plans. I always have 'grand' plans for everyday but do they always happen, do my boys always listen and feel excited about their books & learning...? YES they do...but it might not be in the book or activities I had in mind. We get through every moment of every day by God's Grace and Strength alone knowing that this is where we are called to be and that has been a huge blessing for our family.
Hope you all have a blessed year of learning and discovering together wherever your children are being schooled & taught mainly by yourselves or by godly teachers.
Hope you all have a blessed year of learning and discovering together wherever your children are being schooled & taught mainly by yourselves or by godly teachers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment