This snowman was made the night before the snow started to melt which very abruptly ended our skating/hockey season at the local outdoor rink. This is the first year EVER that I was actually sad to see the beginning of the end of this year's winter. Yep...pretty hard to believe actually (I've always loved August-October best).
With 3 winter babies and 5 hockey/skating fans & sledding, December-February just flew by this year and we had some great times together. Now that the rink is all slush...March might be a tough month. We might get a bit more snow, I've been told, but...Spring just might be on it's way sooner than later. Edward called this snowman 'Pisa' cause it starting melting and "tipping over" not too long after being built. The only snowman they got to build this year...the snow was only 'just right' for snowman making after the first snowfall in December and this last one at the end of February.

No comments:
Post a Comment