Yesterday I was feeling so good I forgot for a second I'd had surgery and popped a cookie in my mouth. OUCH! Got it out but not without my palate sore for the rest of the afternoon. So, gotta make sure I just be patient...It's been keeping eating to only when I am really hungry. It's hard to cook food I can't even eat or shop for food that I won't get to taste.
I feel your pain! I had my wisdom teeth removed last Thursday and I still have to be careful about what I eat and how I chew. Hope you're feeling better soon!
ReplyDelete- Angela
I had my wisdom teeth out 13 years ago and this is actually more unpleasant but I've been more creative about my meals this time around. I forgot how long it takes to get back to normal...And then I didn't have 4 kids to keep me busy.
ReplyDelete