Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Too sad Mama...

For the last few weeks my 5 year old son has said that when he grows up he would become a soldier and go fight for others freedom and that he wasn't afraid to die.
Today we were at the War Museum for the Rememberance Day celebrations and he was explained more things about the war looking at the exhibits.
We were sitting as a family having lunch (my husband gets Rememberance Day off as everyone should) and my 5 year old piped up and said: Mama, I don't want to be a soldier anymore, war is much too sad and I don't think I would want to die anymore.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment