Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Taken to Glory...in HIS time...

To hear yet again of parents having to bury their own child is heart-wrenching!
The LORD decides when even little ones are to be taken home. I have never suffered the grief of burying one of my own children and pray that the Lord will spare me that pain but if not may I find my comfort and strength in HIM.
Praying for those that I know who have had the terrible pain of burying their dear children and that life will never be the same without that little life to care for and to cherish till they meet again in Heaven.♥
The LORD gives & the LORD takes, blessed be the name of the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment