Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Walking the walk...

I started with my walking DVDs 2 1/2 weeks ago and have done it every day since (2-4 miles a day). I AM LOVING IT! I first bought one dvd and then took two out of the library and have been rotating to avoid getting stuck in a rut (is that possible after two weeks?)...Now I want to try all of Leslie Sansone's DVDs. She has a new one out (see photo) that came out recently and I wish the library had it but they don't yet...Do people buy themselves Easter gifts? I actually wish I could try any of these ones WALK.
Hmm...Maybe... This is becoming addictive...What else can I try? (I'm getting giddy...) I just love doing the high impact "boosted walking" and the interval walking! The boys even join me sometimes but get a little tired of the music! I'm having a blast!☺

1 comment:

  1. Sara...I'm pretty sure I have one of Leslie Sansone's DVDs...hmmm...maybe it's a VHS. I'll try to dig it out from under the renovations.

    ReplyDelete