Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Covenant or Contract

Are you fireproof? Is your marriage? Do you have friends Christian or non-Christian who are single, married..maybe living common law...newlyweds who are "still" on their honeymoon or so they think? The movie FIREPROOF is really worth watching (as opposed to so many movies out there). Sure most of the actors are volunteers from Sherwood Baptist Church in Albany, Georgia but keeping in mind the reason for the movie and the message, you'll know you'll want to tell others about it and maybe even own it to share with others! Some of the messages or scenes in the movie may even hit closer to home than you'd like to admit. Is your marriage simply a legal contract or a covenant for life? Let's pray for each other's marriages, our parents and our children's future spouses-to-be! Check out the Fireproof your marriage website! (For some reason I wasn't able to attach the link??)

2 comments:

  1. I wabt to see it!!! Do you have it?
    I heard already many people recomended it...
    can't wait!
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can actually rent it from Blockbuster's (probably other places too) ! When I went to rent it there were only two copies on the shelf...20 copies were gone!
    It's in the new releases section!

    ReplyDelete