Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Special moments
I am enjoying a new cd I got as a gift. This past January 3, my husband proposed to me 12 years ago. We got married 5 months later!☺
The cd is called Hymns of Worship by Fernando Ortega and it is a wonderful cd. I heard it first at my in-laws. My father-in-law received it as a Christmas (from my brother and sister-in-law) and had it playing a couple of times while we were there. I really enjoyed it and so I now have my own copy. The boys are loving it too!
I am busy making a carrot cake that will have a shark on it for my first born son's 7th birthday (his birthday is on Sunday). He is going to his first hockey game tonight with his father and brother tonight. It is a surprise! Tomorrow we are having some family over to celebrate, go skating and have a party together. It's going to be a fun weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
happy b'day J!!. Your cake looks great! I love carrot cake!.
ReplyDelete