Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Great family movies

Here are two great movies that we've enjoyed as a family. These are the "cleanest" ones we've seen in a while. We actually saw the Disney version of Where the Red Fern Grows. It is based on book that we haven't read yet but is now on our bedtime stories book list.
Any of you read Magic Tree House books (again for children)? They are great fun and actually quite educational. We were introduced to them by a cousin who had some copies for her son.
My first born loves to curl up on a chair and "devour" them!

2 comments:

  1. I'll look for those movies to rent. And yes, we have a whole bunch of those "magic tree house". My kids love them still. They are a lot of fun.
    Norma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We actually borrowed the movies from the library! I am tempted to buy some Magic Tree House books but since our library carries all of them then I have been requested by my hubby to refrain and just borrow them. That way they take up less room and can be returned when we're done with them! :-)

    ReplyDelete