




That's the name of an indoor play centre I took the boys to this morning! It is quite expensive since they charge $8 for all children ages 1- 3 and $12 for 4-12 year olds. So I paid just under $50 for myself and the 4 boys. I jokingly asked if I could get a group rate!
I went without my husband since he was at the church manse with several of the men in our church who are doing a lot of work to get things ready before our new minister arrives in August.
Anyways, we had a great time and I even went down all the slides too, even the really high and fast ones! Little J. got to try all kinds of neat contraptions for little ones but then got tired and sat in the stroller while I went up and down and crawled around with the older 3 checking up on J. from up high or going and giving him a quick kiss every few minutes. The jujubes part of the name is because they also sell a lot of Jelly Belly candies/ jelly beans! We had to get some! I liked the fruity kinds best. The boys want to try buttered popcorn!!! It's actually not that bad! :-)
E. went there for the afternoon with the older two to check it out since our tickets are valid for the whole day and we only came home at noon so that T. & J. could nap. Best to get our money's worth! Wish it weren't so pricey- A great place for the boys to run around for a couple of hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment