Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Star Wars and they haven't even seen the movies yet...
4 foam swords, a couch, a coffee table, the theme song from Star Wars and 3 boys singing at the top of their lungs in the living room and there you've got Star Wars at home! Just picture them dancing around the room, bouncing on the couch and hopping on the coffee table, swinging their swords. J. & M. were told that if they could sing the theme song from Star Wars they'd been allowed to see some pre-approved clips from one of the episodes. So they practiced and practiced for a whole afternoon asking me to replay the piece several times. I was going to include a video clip but it is too long and I believe T. is only wearing his superhero underpants! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment