Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Aquamarine dress

You look fancy! Mama, that is a very nice dress! That is what J & M said to me this morning when I came out of the bedroom. Last night at the Gap I bought a very long, V neckline, spaghetti straps dress. The boys do not often comment on my clothes but this dress was a huge hit with them. They loved the colour, and J. even said my hair looked nice (it was only towel dried). Compliments from my boys are so sincere. If you go to the Gap store website, http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=13658&pid=558979, here is the dress. It is featured in a plum/pink colour but I got the summer sky colour. It looks great (I think :-) ) with a white tank top or t-shirt and a brown wooden bead necklace. I also wore a black cardigan. It can be dressed up with heeled brown sandals or worn more casually. I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back my friend!!!. And I love the dress!!! it is SO pretty!!
    Love reading your posts. Love, Norma.

    ReplyDelete