Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Camping? Well...

I am not much of a camper, I confess. The stuff to bring and pack, etc only to not get much sleep, everyone and everything gets messy and there is stuff everywhere, etc...I would rather sleep in my own bed and enjoy the quiet nature of my own back yard. Well, I've been 'forced' to camp for the last 3 weeks. :-)
This is the first and last time anyone will get to see my house this way. :-)  Enjoy!
 The contents of my teaching cupboards, etc in my kitchen and dining room
 Those boards on the floor are where we have breakfast. :-)
 
 Where I do dishes! :-)

And a little peek at my kitchen and dining room for those who just cannot stand the wait anymore. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! What is happening with the house?? It must feel really crazy there and so not neat....It would be hard to live through that. Hopefully the end is in sight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my dear!!! I'm stressed just looking at the pics! I hope you get some sanity soon! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much! Now I can imagine a little what is going on. Wow, you must be very flexible, inventive and patient! Try to think of what is going to be the result. Hold on, I think of you <3 Ingeborg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Crazy! So what started all this demolition? Looking forward to seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete