Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Photophobic?

Some people can have their photo taken at any given time and it seems they always look great. I am not one of those people. I love taking photos and seeing others take them too. I just wish that I always felt the way I looked in photos. Back in mid-June we had a family get-together and my sis-in-laws organised a family photo shoot for everyone. Well, needless to say I was nervous. I wanted them to turn out and I wanted to look the way I felt. I felt strong, healthy and happy. Well...I was happily surprised with the photos. I think everyone looks great and much to my husband's relief am not going to decide that I need to stop eating cause I looked like a whale in the photos. Yes, 25 lbs could happily disappear and never return but I am truly happy with the photos.
We also had some photos taken to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. I am especially happy with those. :-) Most of you got a peek on facebook I know... :-)


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! The one with your boys is great as is the one of the two of you :)

    ReplyDelete