Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Monday, June 25, 2012

To blog or not to blog? There are so many out there and I am bored of mine as I imagine several people are too. Lost interest or just not a very exciting 'go to' kind of blog. I have this idea of doing a thrift blog but then that might bore people too...Who cares what new outfit I found at a thrift store? Seems kind of pointless, right? I almost wish I could open my own little store which all the great finds since some are not my size or style but would look awesome on someone else. Not sure what to do exactly...

4 comments:

  1. Sara,
    I blog for my own heart and soul. I took away comments, and don't follow the stats. I just do it for the love of words and photos. So go ahead and make the shift to something you really enjoy. I for one will stay a subscriber and follow along, my friend.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind off fell off the blog wagon, too. I was just browsing some old posts and came across your profile again! You can add your thrift finds to your blog for sure! :)
    What's nice about a blog is that you can use it to look back at what you did a year(s)/month(s) ago, and that's fun. So I write my blog more for me than anyone else (cause I gave up on attempting to scrapbook long ago... ;) )
    - willowsprite (Tyson Matthew's mom's cousin. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would be neat to see what neat stuff you've found at the thrift shops! I know there is a whole group of girls who do fashion blogging with only thrifted or upcycled items. You wouldn't be alone! Nothing like sharing a good deal!! :)
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it is kind of a late reply (I haven't been checking as often since you hadn't been posting as often ;) but I like your blog because I get to see stuff about my nephews and your lives. I read it and I enjoy it! Just so you know :)

    ReplyDelete