Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.
Friday, March 9, 2012
He has joined the club!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be persistent with the patching. Growing up with a lazy eye, my mom said I fought a lot. Back in my day, they did surgery (I had two) to tighten the muscle. Nice to have only the patching (as surgery now is the last option). Hope this works for him.
ReplyDeleteThanks Christina. He has several people around him said they had to do that too when they were little. He cries everytime but he only has to wear it up to an 1hr for now but finds it frustrating. It is really helping though already.
ReplyDelete