Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New camera

So, I was given a new camera for my birthday. I love it. I just bought a nice camera strap cover to 'personalize' it. But...just after we moved our computer retired leaving me with no way to upload photos to my blog unless I received via email from others.  I cannot wait to share photos of my husband and sons and our cute little pooch that is named Sadie but like with my boys I have given multiple pet names-nicknames...She is a 3 year old dog but she has been called, 'pooch', 'puppy', 'girly-girl', 'Sades', 'Sadie-girl', etc and I think 'muffin' but only once. Love having a girl in the house that is very low-maintenance. :-)  
I am really hoping we get a chance to buy a new computer so I can add more photos...It's # something behind a whole bunch of other house-related expenses. We love our new place but it needs tons of work so we have to make a priority list. First is the fireplace and masonry, followed by the front entrance, the carpet in the living room, the downstairs bathroom...maybe the mudroom in January...
Maybe the computer will be the first so I can post before and after shots of all our renovations. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment