Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Monday, July 11, 2011

SADIE

For those on Facebook or who I emailed you have already seen and heard about our new addition. Sadie, a 3 year old yellow lab joined our family on Saturday, July 9th. Her birthday is December 14 so please mark that on your bathroom calendars as I am sure she will be hoping for some new chew toys by then. My camera quit this past weekend so I have not been able to take any photos of her. It's driving me crazy...for those of you who know me I LOVE to take photos and have missed capturing so many moments already. My husband has not had a dog since he was a child and it's been awesome seeing him with Sadie. She is such a sweet dog. So glad we came across her and that it worked out for us to get her. Once I can get my camera working again or can somehow get a new one then I will post some photos of her. If you cannot wait just stop by for tea and come meet her sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment