Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

His Hand

So my van is really getting ready to call it quits.  Last night I was driving to pick up my oldest two sons when the fuel gauge was flip-flopping from full to empty like it always does.  Our cue was the fuel empty light coming on.  We had figured previously that we had about 30kms before we ran out.  I was on my way to a gas station and it had only been 10kms since the light came on.  Thankfully I was driving in the right lane when the needle went from 60 to 0 with a minute.  There I was on the side of the road.  Thankfully I quickly put my hazards on and had my cell phone with me.  I quickly called my husband.  He was quick to call our faithful friends/neighbours and one came to babysit the younger two boys and and one to drive him to the gas station.  We sat there and listened to the radio and knew we'd be okay since we had a trunk full of groceries. :-)  Within in 20 minutes they arrived and all was okay.  So very thankful that God's hand was present.  Everything fell in to place so perfectly it was not a coincidence at all.  His Hand always present.

No comments:

Post a Comment