Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Day #1 again...or Day #19!

Between fatigue and a sinus cold, etc...My 30 day challenge has not gone so well. Drinking coffee every day of course didn't help anything either.  So Spring is here and I am not making a resolution or some big plans.  I am not drinking coffee today and just finished a 2 mile workout.  Tomorrow I hope to do the same thing or better...I need to cut back on calories but one meal and one snack at a time.  I need to drop refined sugars since I feel terrible and get headaches from them anyway. But I am taking it one meal, one workout and one day at a time.  Every day has challenges and successes of it's own.  Wishing you all the best in your every day challenges and little victories with food and exercising!

No comments:

Post a Comment