Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

1000 THINGS...

Living out "Eucharisteo"....Here I go, writing out 1000 Things to be thankful for and seeing God's goodness in every moment.  I'm only half-way through the book but I'm reading it at a perfect time. I learn with my hands and eyes and so this is perfect for the inner photographer who wants to capture every moment.  By jotting down in a lovely journal I can 'hold on' to moments.  I already have 4 things written down and counting!
To see God's work and hand in everything.  So thankful and when I forget to listen to His voice and continue to count my blessings, to count every one and to thank God for every one I didn't miss along the way.
THANKFUL

No comments:

Post a Comment