When I was born I was given the name Sara Joy but for some reason or another my middle name was never on my birth certificate. Myself and all of my siblings have middle names but they weren't made 'official' on paper.
The other name that I have that was never official but I have always had a fondness for is the nickname my Oma gave me years ago as a child. Back then there was not only Sara-Lee cakes but you could get Sara-Lee Cakemix too. My grandmother always called me that. It's quite juvenile but it stuck and that is always what she has addressed me: Sara-Lee-Cakemix. It's close to my heart in a fun way since it was given to me by my Oma who is one of my favourite people. That's where the new blog name came from...Joy(fully) (Sara-Lee)Cakemix. Two names that are me but not officially... just two names that were given to me by my parents and my Oma that I love dearly. So, that's the story behind the new name.
No comments:
Post a Comment