Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Yellow...

I love winter and have loved it since God gave me 3 sons that were winter babies and I have 4 sons who all love winter sports.  I have no idea why but I have yellow on my mind lately.  It is quite trivial with all that is happening around the world but maybe I need a little bit more Vitamin D this time of year.  I have this yellow top that I love to wear lately and am day-dreaming about yellow clothes and accessories.  It is a strange time of year...Should I be thinking about reds & greens or even silver/gold for Christmas?  I can tell I just love colours.  There just aren't that many things in yellow.  I would never get a yellow purse or shoes but I am contemplating other accessores and maybe a yellow scarf?  I just love wintery days when the sun is shining.  Anyone else love the colour yellow? And what shade?  I love strong vibrant yellows and soft ones too.

Yes, I know it is a strange question in the middle of December. I had to share this...I have yellow on my mind.  Just a few rays of sunshine since the days are so short. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Sara...Go with a yellow purse! It would look so pretty with your dark hair!
    I actually bought a yellow purse...and it made me happy each time I took it out!
    GO FOR IT!!!
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many purses. :-) I am actually awaiting a custom ordered necklace that has a large yellow flower on it...it is on 'back order' so to speak. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually did that with red. I do not wear red (partially because my husband says it reminds him of blood). I bought a lovely wine red purse and just love it. It looks great with everything! :-)

    ReplyDelete