Since I love photography, the outdoors and photographing people in nature I was hoping our family photos could be done that way this year. I love taking photos of my family but needed to get someone to do photos of all 6 of us. My very sweet friend from church/ neighbour Heidi who also loves the same things was more than willing to join us in our back yard and spend an hour very patiently putting up with some mixed moods-at-times boys and sometimes a little fatigued parents and helped in capturing some great memories. Here is a glimpse...I kept our favourites for our Christmas Photo Card so you'll have to wait for the mailman to bring you that in December...Here are some of them taken in lovely Gatineau Park. So nice to live less than 15 minutes away from nature. Just love living here. :-)
Great photos!! My favourite is the one of your family on the rock.
ReplyDeleteThese are great photos Sara! Your family is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHey, did you move? Your backyard is a dream, congratulations!
Jody
Hehehe...first time I just looked at the photos mostly. Second time reading I see that it's your "backyard"! OH! Gorgeous all the same!
ReplyDelete:)
Jody
Our backyard being Gatineau Park...Since we are SO close it feels like our back yard. We haven't moved. We just love how close we are to everything and we have 2 families from church around the corner from us that there is Bible Study at our house every week. :-)
ReplyDelete