Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Be still...yes be still....

Be still and know that I AM GOD... We know those words so well....but do we truly believe them.... What about Rejoice in the LORD always, again I say rejoice and The Lord gives and the Lord takes...blessed be the name of the LORD.  Can we rejoice in all circumstances and trust God has a plan in every moment of our lives.  May we find our joy and comfort in our Lord who`s got the whole world in HIS hands and sees everything...even our deepest sorrows and our greatest joys.
I often remember the beloved song...``When Peace Like a River...``

1 comment: