Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Shredding again...

After over a month post-sugery (dental)...it's time for shredding again. I've really been eating healthy and been physically busy but was feeling tired by 3pm and could hardly make it through till dinner without a coffee...which is unusual for me (not really a coffee drinker...except as a treat once in a while). So, as of this morning...I am back to shredding. So, I guess this is Day #4... If I hadn't breaked to recover from dental surgery, etc... I'd be so much further... but since I am a salad & veggie "geek" and don't even have a sweet tooth, I'm hoping it's helped and I won't take too long to get back feeling energised again.

No comments:

Post a Comment