Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Events...

I love/ live for events and dates. I think of April and I think: Easter (time with family & friends), my parents birthdays, the annual homeschooling conference (YAY), my only spring baby's 6th birthday. Then I move on to May and think of my husband and I celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary and getting our yard ready for summer and my husband taking a week or 2 off (hope the weather is nice). I think then of June and want to be done all the schoolwork for SK/ Gr 1 & Grade 2 before the heat kicks in and we slow down to schoolwork only twice a week before heading back to things full-speed late August and my husband turning 34. Wow, I met him when he was 19. He is even more wonderful & handsome today. And so far we don't really have too much planned for the summer. Mostly day trips. Hope my husband can take a few days off here and there. Oh, I get to turn 34 too, in July. I always thought 34 was old but now it's just a number and I don't really mind at all. August is to D.V. bring a new niece or nephew. Another grandchild for my parents...after 3 1/2 years. :-) Since it's only April 1 today, who knows what lies ahead for us. Each day has troubles & joys of its own. I can plan but I really have no idea what each day brings and what the Lord has in store but there is that peace knowing He has a plan and knows what's happening tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. We loved having you over!! thank you for making the time and stoping by...
    Norma

    ReplyDelete