Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

New friend? or Boot Camp?

I had plateaued in the last month so I decided to make a new 'friend'. I just started Day #1 of the 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels. I am only writing about this to help me be held accountable and that it does make a difference and that I don't end up just being all talk or quitting. She's my new "friend"... Hope the friendship lasts...I almost died and that was a hard 20 minutes but I'd can't wait for Day #2 which will not be tomorrow. I'm trying to be wise about it and not end the friendship on the first day. Don't say the word push ups around me for a while...those are not my friend yet. I started today since tonight is when my husband and I are going to that Spa Le Nordik...if any part of me feels slightly discomfortable from the workout...I can relax tonight. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment