Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Turning 3 next week...
I didn't think I'd be ready for my youngest to turn 3 but I think I am. Since he's the only one who's been allowed to stay a baby longer I have held on to that and tried to enjoy seeing my last baby grow & learn. He is a very active & curious boy but is so much fun and I just love to listen to him sing.
I will never be really ready to let my sons grow up but God has a plan for them and I am excited to see them grow up and I pray that they will grow to be godly young men. Next week my youngest son will be a 3 year old. He already sounds & acts like one too. I am also very thankful that all of my boys are fully toilet-trained but I no longer have any nappers. It sure makes for busy days but then I get to spend all day with them. Thank you God for my 4 healthy sons!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment