Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Homeschooling...
I had this sent to me by a friend (who doesn't homeschool). It's not an exact portrayal of my family,thankfully, (we aren't your stereotypical homeschoolers though I have met some that fit the bill) and part of me would rather my children go into trades instead of becoming a lawyer or a doctor. True everyone does need a doctor or a lawyer at some point in their life but almost everyone prefers having a relative that is a skilled carpenter, electrician, plumber, house builder, landscaper etc... (just click on the title of the post).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Heheheh! :)
ReplyDeleteI wish I were a homeschooler!
!Jody!
Thanks for sending that! Actually Edward and I sat and watched Tim Hawkins videos and I had tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard. We hadn't laughed that hard in a while! It felt great!
ReplyDelete