Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Fall is so beautiful...
I made this arrangement for my dining room table...I just love it!
BTW they are artificial so they'll last 'forever"! I just loved going to Michael's and just putting it together there and then arriving at the cash with it! I was pretty excited.
Wow!!!! you are such an inspiration!... thanks!.
ReplyDeleteNorma
Wow, that is beautiful Sara!
ReplyDeleteBTW they are artificial so they'll last 'forever"! I just loved going to Michael's and just putting it together there and then arriving at the cash with it! I was pretty excited.
ReplyDeleteWOW, WoW!! Ok, that I did not expect!!! Good job!. I need your artistic tuch in my table..
ReplyDeleteNorma
Could I Norma? I love your house...it's so pretty! I just love doing floral arrangements!
ReplyDelete