Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
New 'Baby'!
We'll be getting our piano in a couple of weeks. I'm excited but that also means no shopping trips or travelling for all of September! The oldest two boys are starting piano lessons this fall.
I SOOOOOOO wished you lived in Ottawa again! There aren't very many homeschoolers that only have boys and with the youngest two still small I don't really do the group outings!
No shopping trips??? Hope you either have lots of food in the house or can go a long time without ;) Enjoy the piano at least!
ReplyDeleteGrocery shopping desn't qualify as shopping...that's just a weekly chore!☺ I mean clothing or other "unnecessary items"!
ReplyDeletegratulations!! with those artistc boys, I`m sure the`ll do great!. still in Mexico...
ReplyDeletesee you soon. Norma
I SOOOOOOO wished you lived in Ottawa again! There aren't very many homeschoolers that only have boys and with the youngest two still small I don't really do the group outings!
ReplyDelete