Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Sometimes a city gal...sometimes not...
I found these photos on the Country Living website...most of them are craft ideas...The photos are just so happy and summery...I just love the colours and the simplicity! The first photo is a bandanas table runner! Pretty neat!
I want that table runner!!! is great!!! I tried working with my blog... I did the minima and that's what I got.. what do you think?... how can I improve it?.. Love, Norma.
I want that table runner!!! is great!!!
ReplyDeleteI tried working with my blog... I did the minima and that's what I got.. what do you think?... how can I improve it?..
Love, Norma.
how do I change the color of the background?... give me tips!;-)
ReplyDeletegot it!!!
ReplyDeletelove you.
Norma