Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Paul Potts or Susan Boyle

Wish it weren't true that so many people look at others and judge them by their looks, clothing, status, etc... Why would a pretty young lady or a handsome young man have a more beautiful voice than someone who many not have all the looks, status, etc...? Because unlike Christ we did not see the ones he really came for and we judge by worldy standards, not looking at others with love but with our sinful hearts and critical minds. I am so thrilled that God gave people talents that 'put others to shame' and I hope that many take the time to think about how either of these two people were really perceived and treated before they started singing. I hope both of them are Christians because it would be awesome to have them in Heaven singing God's praises too. I believe Susan Boyle sings in a church choir... Check out Susan Boyle and Paul Potts on YouTube...(If somehow you've missed it)

No comments:

Post a Comment