Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas tree-update

Okay so no tree this year! We are still trying to get some painting done (long overdue by our family being sick too often over the last couple of months) and too tired... I don't want to decorate a half painted upper floor... so to the boys disappointment our decorating is postponed until next year...Also the fake tree plus all the decorations are not in this year's budget... Since we will be away for Christmas we can enjoy my relatives decorations instead...We'll decorate for the 3 boys who have birthdays in January & February! This blog is the most decorating I'm doing this year...

1 comment:

  1. Ha haha!.. nice!. no clutter to put away!.. there is always next christmas.... besides, you can always buy the fake Christmmas tree ON SALE for next year!!
    Love you.
    N.

    ReplyDelete