Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
2008
Starting from left to right and then down the right and across (but not in order of events), you have J & M on top of the snow in March (yes that's a tree behind them)just down our street, Family Thanksgiving in Niagara, Quebec City in August to see Les Misérables (and in October for my younger sister's wedding), fall colours just down the street, my hubby and me at my sister's wedding, my in-laws and all 7 grandchildren, more fall colours, alone with 4 boys at the zoo (the whole place was covered in mud), 4 boys in August, January shovelling with J., just above one of my many peony photos from June, J. enjoying his drawing, the 4 boys in November during our first snow fall... Most of you have seen these already...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Sara,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful collage you have there and I just LOVE your Bolg. I think I might want to start one!
Can't wait to see you guys next week.
Jean
LOL "Blog" I blame it on the lack of sleep :)
ReplyDelete