Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Baby Girl

So I got to see my friend Ev.'s new baby girl today. She is 1 week old. I don't usually put full names but her name is Sofia not Sophia (my friend loves it with an f ). I didn't get to hold her because she was sleeping peacefully and no need to wake a newborn... it just makes the mother busy again! :-) I know I'll get to see a lot of her as she gets older. She has 2 older brothers who are buddies with my boys. My friends are all having girls so that's when I get to do my little girl shopping! Her daughter is being baptised the day after my birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment