Being Joyful as I daily seek to journey with joy carried by LOVE. A blog about myself and my family. The name of my blog is a combination of my middle name and a nickname my Oma gave me years ago.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

2x4 or merely a speck?

Today our visiting minister preached on Matthew 7 vs 1-6. The sermon was titled To Judge or not? Before I even realise it... just did it again. So I'm going to be careful how I treat others and not judge them. To get through a day being a perfect, sinless judge... or at least hardly judging others. And then remembering not to judge others for not being as kind and gracious as I've been that day! (Hmm... humility award?) We did try to explain to our first born that the minister was using a metaphor. We then had to explain what that a metaphor was before we could explain why the minister wasn't really talking about real wood. It was good to see that J. was paying close attention. A good text to start the week with...

1 comment:

  1. Miss going to your church... it was a great short time... I wish I could go soon and meet your new minister.
    Love you, Norma.

    ReplyDelete